How much does a lithium-ion forklift battery cost for 7 different types of forklift batteries?Forklift Battery Supplier
How much does a lithium-ion forklift battery cost for 7 different types of forklift batteries
Material handling industries are critical, and they need efficiency and productivity. This is the only way they can be successful in warehouses and even in the production plants, it is important to find the best way of doing a lot within a short period. This means finding the most efficient way of doing things within the shortest time possible and perfection.
You achieve so much more by getting lithium-ion batteries in good processing and 3PL. They give an edge and also reduce the costs of labor. They end up improving productivity a lot.
So, how much does a lithium-ion forklift battery really cost? This is one of the most critical things to consider when selecting a battery for your forklifts. It is important to evaluate the cost and whether it is worth the investment.
On average, the battery costs around 17-20 k dollars. This is more than twice the price of lead-acid batteries. For many people, this is a game-changer. Many shy away from getting lithium-ion batteries based on their price alone. However, taking a closer look at the battery and knowing more about it can show you how things pan out afterward.
Despite the high initial cost of the battery, you need to more than the running costs and operational costs to make it a better option in the long run. This is because:
• Energy bills are much lower: Where lithium-ion batteries are concerned, you notice 30% energy efficiency. The batteries also charge much faster than lead-acid ones, which take eight times more to achieve a complete charge. This is one of the greatest cost-saving traits of lithium-ion batteries.
• Durability: this is the other thing that makes the cost worth it. These batteries are very durable. Usually, they will last around 2 to 4 times longer than their lead-acid counterparts. This means you don’t have to replace them as often as you would lead-acid batteries.
• Still, on cost, there is the downtime suffered: in the case of lead-acid batteries, they have to be swapped out once they are out. This takes time. The battery needs to be removed and swapped with another one that has been charged. This demands some expertise. You will need someone to do the swaps and charge the batteries once removed. This is the cost to the company. Lithium-ion batteries are superior in this area because they don’t have to be swapped. They can be opportunity charged when the operator takes a break.
• Maintenance: the other cost-saving area is maintenance. The initial price is worth it because lithium-ion batteries don’t require much maintenance. They don’t have to be watered/. These are things that are needed in lead-acid batteries. You have to employ someone to handle these tasks, which means costs. This is not the case with lithium-ion batteries.
• Productivity: when you embrace lithium technology, you stand to win. The battery performance stays constant regardless of the level of discharge. This is because you can enjoy much longer runtimes.
Lithium-ion batteries indeed cost more. However, some things make it the best option.For more about how much does a lithium-ion forklift battery cost for 7 different types of forklift batteries,you can pay a visit to Forklift Battery Manufacturer at https://www.forkliftbatterymanufacturer.com/category/lithium-ion-forklift-battery/ for more info.